Sunday, June 16, 2013

Im Back!

Hey guys! As you can see Im back! Its finally summer time and I have more free time! I do play other online games such a MSP and Minecraft. If you guys want me to put up cheats for those sites than just comment down below!Right now I do not have a membership but I think i'll be able to get one today! Im pretty sure that the video problem with blogger is still going on so I will email then about that problem. I will also make sure to update our feild-ops and pin tracker and get the catalog cheats up and running. I also wanted to do a walkthrough type thing on how to use the new MyPenguin app but sadly I dont have a iPad or iPad mini, but who knows I may get one for my birthday on July 10th ( hint hint ) I do know that shadowice has one and so does cookie , so maybe they can do that for you guys! Please also comment and tell my what I can do to improve the site! I need your opinions so that i can make this site better and cooler for you guys. Thats all I have to say for now so WADDLE ON!
                                                    ~ liveylue9

No comments:

Post a Comment