Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Puffle Diggers

Hey fellow Newsz Reporterz! Its liveylue9 here with some great news! If you guys don't already know, I bug Club Penguin about putting rare items in catalogs and stuff frequently. I even bugged them about making a 2007 throwback party for about a month! Here are the emails from Club Penguin they sent back. I cant believe they actually replied :)
Hi penguin pal,

I am happy to learn you're enjoying your Club Penguin experience!  I understand you'd like to see more older items return to the style and igloo catalogs.  Are there any items in particular you're interested in collecting?

Old items sometimes reappear in the catalogs, so be sure to check the catalogs whenever they're updated!

I'll be happy to pass your requests onto the right penguins for consideration.

Waddle on,

Kathy
Club Penguin Fan Mail
Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write into us today.

Those were some really cool suggestions for items you would like to see return to the Island. I would be happy to pass along that you would like to see the flutterby hair, letterman jackets, and the hoodies return. We cannot guarantee that these items will return but they will be take into consideration.

Which item are you most excited to see come back? I really liked that flutterby hair - it was super stylish!

Thanks again for your ideas! If you have any other ideas or questions for us please let us know.

Best fishes,
<*)))><

Shannon
Club Penguin Fan Mail
Hi penguin pal,
>
> I am happy to learn you're enjoying your Club Penguin experience!  I understand you'd like to see more older items return to the style and igloo catalogs.  Are there any items in particular you're interested in collecting?
>
> Old items sometimes reappear in the catalogs, so be sure to check the catalogs whenever they're updated!
>
> I'll be happy to pass your requests onto the right penguins for consideration.
>
> Waddle on,
>
> Kathy
> Club Penguin Fan Mail

I bug them alot. Now they don't respond to my annoying emails! 

Anyways... I think they took many penguin's considerations and are bringing back RARE ITEMS! In this new post by Polo Field and Video you will be able to learn more!
Hello Penguins!

The team and I wanted to give you a little sneak peek of a brand new update coming to Club Penguin this week! Last week I gave you a sneak peek of some new Stamps coming to the island.

Here's a hint on how you'll earn them!

Now puffles will be able to dig up coins around the island! The team is also working on a huge update for next month where members with puffles will be able to dig up some RARE ITEMS! I don't want to say too much just yet, but I will say that there's a classic pair of glasses up for grabs that only your puffles will be able to find...

What do you think? Let us know in the comments below! :)

Until next time... Waddle On!

-Club Penguin Team

Liveylue9's Opinion:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Thats an amazing idea!!!! Im SOOOOO happy this is gonna be great!
- you have just experienced liveylue9 flipping out- 

~ liveylue9

No comments:

Post a Comment