Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Monsters University Party!

As a younger kid , I remembered watching Monsters Inc. over and over again. Now Disney is making a New movie called Monsters University! Now Club Penguin of course had to make a party and reject my 2007 party! So now im here to report back to you the details of this new party coming out on June 27 - July 9!
Billboard 2
As usual, Members do have more freedom during the party but I do have a secret on how to get 7 days of free membership if it still works! When the party comes out I'm gonna do a walk through video on whatever Disney has to offer in this party.I have figured out the video problem and I am now able to post videos up on the blog! YAY! I was so exited that I wrote up a story for you guys and did it all by myself on Club Penguin in my igloo!
CP Daily Newsz Presents To You...
The Gnomes!!

Lets get back to the Monsters University Party!
I hope you're all as excited as I am for the upcoming scare games! Here's an update from the Club Penguin Times on what you can do to prepare your scare strategies.
To earn scare points, you'll play a sneaky scaring mini game. And you'll want to use your loudest, scariest scare! Just be careful not to get scared in the process.
There will be items for everyone. And members will get to use their scare points to purchase even more monster wear! 
As rival teams scare each other for the win, new costumes will be unlocked! 
Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team
I do think the scare thing is a little overboard in a way , but the new mini game sound like tons of fun so i will make sure to do a walk through for the mini game too!
This was a sneak peak on one of the team's house! JOX sure does have a nice house! Haha just kidding!
I have also seen that CP is coming out with new Stamps! I cant wait to earn these ones! Coming Soon: A look through Liveylue9's Stamp Book!
This is another team's house that Daffodaily5 is joining! Team PNK is a little to girly for me though!
Here is the low down about all of the teams!
ey Penguins!
Last week we showed you the official trailer for the Disney/Pixar Monsters University Takeover! At Club Penguin's first ever Scare Games, you'll get to join a scare team - just like the ones in the Monsters University movie. Pick the one that suits your scare style and compete to win a scary awesome prize!
Here's the low-down on the four rival teams:
Roar Omega Roar: Are your scare abilities top notch? Are you the best of the best? Then ROR is where you want to be.
Jaws Theta Chi: JOX are natural born frighters, who love the scare of the game!
Python Nu Kappa: Do you hide your inner monster behind a scarismatic smile? PNK's got the flair to scare!
Oozma Kappa: Don't underestimate these determined underdogs - they've got plenty of heart to take it to the top!
I'm opting for OK 'cos I've got that go-getter attitude! Which frightening fraternity or scary sorority will you choose, and why? In the upcoming weeks, we'll announce which teams the other bloggers will be joining to fright alongside you! So stay tuned.
Waddle on!
-Club Penguin Team

What Team are you joining? New Poll will be on the side bars.
Would You Rather have the Monsters Inc Party or Liveylue9's 2007 party? New Poll will be on the side bars.
Thanks for reading guys! 
                                         ~liveylue9

No comments:

Post a Comment